The Trail Camera is a scouting device. It can be triggered by sudden change of ambient temperature caused by any movement of human (or animals), which is detected by a high sensitive Passive Infra-Red (PIR) sensor, and then captures high quality pictures or records HD video clips automatically.
For this item: Free delivery Worldwide; delivery time 15-30 working days
Warning: Last items in stock!
1) 60 degree camera lens.
2) Optional 1/3/5/8/12/16Mega-pixel high-quality resolution.
3) The trigger time reach up to 0.6 second.
4) Build-in 2.36" TFT color screen to review photos and videos.
5) Support SD Card up to 32GB.
6) Waterproof IP56.
7) Perform in the most extreme temperatures from -22°F to 158°F
8) 40pcs IR LEDs.
9) Date, time, temperature and moon phase can be stamped in the pictures.
10) In "Camera + Video" Mode, camera takes both pictures and video at every trigger event.
11) In Time lapse setting, the camera automatically and constantly takes pictures/videos at specified interval. It's very useful when observing plants flowering, birds building nest, or when monitoring unattended properties such as parking lots/yards. This feature can be used together with Timer feature to meet your - 2 - timetable.
12) Auto power off in 10 minutes whiles no keypad controlling.
13) Extremely long in-field battery life (in standby mode, up to 6 months with 8*AA batteries).
14) Serial Number function enables you to code locations in the photos. This helps multi-camera users identify the location when reviewing the photos.
15) Lockable and password protected.
16) Color pictures at daytime, monochrome pictures at night, switched automatically.
For hunting, trail animals’ trace or habit
For wildlife observing and researching, captures pictures and videos of wild animals
As sports camera, for riding, driving, camping or exploring
As Motion-Triggered security camera, for home, office and community
All other indoor & outdoor surveillance where invasion evidence needed
No customer reviews for the moment.