This unique design adapter allows connect various lenses to your Samsung NX camera (such as Samsung NX1, NX5, NX10, NX11, NX20, NX30, NX100, NX200, NX210, NX300, NX300M, NX500, NX1000, NX1100, NX2000, NX3000, Galaxy NX, ...etc.).
Warning: Last items in stock!
Infinity Focus : Yes (You have to set flange focal distance yourself)
Autofocus not available;
Must be used in Manual (M) or AV mode
With ability to change flange focal distance
Adjustable Macro mode
Fine black matte finishing to reduce blinks and for proper exposure
Made of metal
1) Mount lens to the adapter and fix it with a screws provided
2) Set your lens to Infinity and mount on your camera
3) Unfix flange focal screw and set minimum flange focal distance on the adapter:
4) Switch on camera and aim the lens to most distant object (infinity)
5) Turn the lens mount part of the adapter until you can see sharp and clear image
6) Fix focal flange screw to fix focal flange distance on the adapter
Of course, you can set different focal flange distance and photograph in Macro mode to get images you like.
Samsung NX cameras (like Samsung NX1, NX5, NX10, NX11, NX20, NX30, NX100, NX200, NX210, NX300, NX300M, NX500, NX1000, NX1100, NX2000, NX3000, Galaxy NX, etc.)
M39, M42, Contax/Yashica (C/Y), Canon FL/FD, Minolta MD, Konica AR, Nikon F (Nikkor), Olympus OM, Pentax K, Practica B, Exakta EXA, Leica R mount lenses
Note: not suitable for Canon EF/EF-S, Sony A, Hasselblad and other big mount lenses where mount collar diameter is bigger than 48mm
1x Lens mount adapter from 2 parts - camera mount and lens mount part
1x Additional adapter ring for M42 lenses
1x Additional adapter ring for M39 lenses
5x Screws - 4 for lens fixation, 1 for focal distance fixation
No customer reviews for the moment.